Allevate is actively seeking global distributors and agents for its new cloud-hosted Face-Searcher Service integrated with Facewatch’s secure online crime reporting service. The integrated offering enables businesses, public and police to tackle low-level crime by sharing images within groups and then utilise cloud-hosted face recognition to raise alerts back to the business.
- No complicated software to install or maintain.
- Enables businesses to collaborate with each other and the police by sharing imagery.
- Integrated with the industry’s best biometric algorithms.
- Affordable monthly service fee with no or minimal up-front capital expenditure.
Already launched in Brazil, the integrated service is available globally and we are now seeking both:
- Leading security and surveillance organisations to act as a distribution channel.
- Agents to manage and on-board distributors within specific geographic territories.
The Value to You
Our integrated offering supplies our distribution channel with an affordable, SaaS structured offering to augment your already successful and credible security and surveillance operation with a cloud-hosted and easy to maintain facial recognition service.
Coupled with your extensive experience in CCTV installation and configuration and control room and monitoring services, it adds further value that enables your customers to collaborate with each other and the police and to further enhance the security of their premises with face recognition.
If you are interested or to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us here.